Practice 4. Responsible of a school’s schedule.

Responsible of a School's schedule.


Questions.

What preliminary ideas do I have about the topic?
An initial idea I had about this topic was my timetables of all my years in school and highschool. But I didnt know how much work, effort and considerations you had to bare in mind when making a schedule. 
What have I learned?
I have learned that the head of studies is in charge of drawing up the schedules. The general opening hours of the centre and the school timetable will be proposed by the management team. Moreover, the teachers’ board and the school board must be informed. Finally they will be approved by the school management.
What is more difficult for me to learn?
The most difficult thing for me in this practice was drawing the schedule, because you have to follow the hours that you should have in each subject. And these hours are reflected in the law, you also have to make sure it works out so its not complex for the students and the teachers. 
What do I need to learn more?
I need to focus on why there are X amount of hours for the different subjects. And what is the best way to combined the subjects. 
What knowledge can I generate?
Creating the time schedule was a really good idea, because now I know who is in charge of drawing it, what is inffluenced as making the schedule. Its important to know how to create a time schedule and in my future career now I will know what to take in to consideration as when making a timetable for pupils. 
New material added 
http://www.ceice.gva.es/es/web/ordenacion-academica/jornada-escolar
What does the material contribute? 

This material contributes some of ordenes and resolutions that affect the time schedule of an educational system.
Why has the material been included?
It has helped me undertstand a bit better where I had difficulties. 
Bibliographic references.
Generalitat Valenciana, 2018. Conselleria de Educación, Cultura y Deporte. Jornada escolar. Available on: 

Comments