Comparison of LOE and LOMCE.
Questions.
What preliminary ideas do I have about the topic?
The preliminary ideas I had about the topic before doing this practice was that I heard something about this laws mainly in school in the lesson of "orientación y tutoria" in high school. I started primary school in 2006, when LOE was created, but of course I didnt know anything about laws then. And or course LOMCE, 2013, when I was in high school.
Before the lesson of orientacion in high school I didnt know what laws affected my studies, but when I was in the lesson , our teacher explained a little bit what LOE and LOMCE conssited of, and the how the eduaction sistem worked, how it was going to affect us and what advantages and disadvantages we had, then I knew a bit about it. She gave us a little book, that I still have, of what law does what.
Before the lesson of orientacion in high school I didnt know what laws affected my studies, but when I was in the lesson , our teacher explained a little bit what LOE and LOMCE conssited of, and the how the eduaction sistem worked, how it was going to affect us and what advantages and disadvantages we had, then I knew a bit about it. She gave us a little book, that I still have, of what law does what.
What have I learned?
I have learned about the laws LOE and LOMCE, because of the research we have done for the practice, looking threw documents and looking for the wright anwers for the questions.
I have learned that they both have some similiar things, and very different things. But for an example I think that LOMCE is inffluenciated by LOE.
What is more difficult for me to learn?
Working with laws in general is quite difficult, checking all the documents on the internet with the laws, and the description and lenght of each one of them is a lot.
To know the comparison of both of the laws,
To know the comparison of both of the laws,
What do I need to learn more?
I need to learn more information about both laws, or laws in general. When I have time maybe sit and read both of the documents of the laws propely and understanding them.
What knowledge can I generate?
Now I know some information about these two laws, and the differences between eachother, I think I could apply it for my studies, to compare other laws with eachother, to compare laws with these laws. And also to apply it to my future career, to understand about laws better.
New material added
Health Education in the Spanish Education Laws: comparative analysis between LOE and LOMCE, link in bibliographic references.
What does the material contribute?
This material is an article about a comparative analysis of health education between LOE and LOMCE
Why has the material been included?
I thought I was a good article about a topic of comparison in this case the topic is health education but still I though I was usefull.
Bibliographic references.
Campos, A.; Lara, N. 2014. Is LOMCE a step forward or backward?. Universidad de Granada. Reidocrea, 3: 82-88 [online] [query on the 8th of December 2019] ISSN: 2254-5883. Available on :https://digibug.ugr.es/handle/10481/31300
Montero-Pau, Javier. Tuzon, Paula. Catalán, Valentín. 8th of june, 2018. Health Education in the Spanish Education Laws: comparative analysis between LOE and LOMCE. Volumen-92. Revista española de salud publica.[online] Available on: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Javier_Montero-Pau/publication/325687928_Health_Education_in_the_Spanish_Education_Laws_comparative_analysis_between_LOE_and_LOMCE/links/5b3dbe6f4585150d23fdeff1/Health-Education-in-the-Spanish-Education-Laws-comparative-analysis-between-LOE-and-LOMCE.pdf

Comments
Post a Comment