ASSESSMENT OF THE SCHOOLS.
What preliminary ideas do I have about the
topic?
Preliminary ideas I had about this topic where different types of assessment but only the summative type from when I was in school and high school. There are 3 different types inside the summative one, such as inital, continuous and final. In some years my assessment was a mixture of summative.
What
have I learned?
I have learned that there is lots of types of assessment and that there are different elements that are assessed aswell.
The different laws that carry out the assessment topic has changed over the years, such as in LOGSE 1990 the assessment is understood as a continuous and formative process that
addresses quantitative and qualitative aspects.
And in LOE (2006) and LOMCE (2013) the assessment is a fundamental element for improving education and enhancing the transparency of the education system.
What is more difficult for me to learn?
approach. Also talks about Formative assessment and curriculum, the perspective on the two topics that is to be adopted, explaining the structure and rationale for what follows. Why is formative assessment important and some of the consequences.
The most difficult thing for me to understand is which assessment is better. I have found a really interesting book that examines the relationship between curriculum, pedagogy and
assessment, and, as with subsequent volumes, adopts a cross-sector and comparativeapproach. Also talks about Formative assessment and curriculum, the perspective on the two topics that is to be adopted, explaining the structure and rationale for what follows. Why is formative assessment important and some of the consequences.
What do I need to learn more?
I need to learn more of the assessment in the laws, in particular the LOMCE.
The external evaluation in the LOMCE, the revalidation, exclusion and competitiveness. I have found that the assessment of individual skills or human qualities that each learner has to develop to deal with the complexity of the modern digital age is not compatible with external.
The external evaluation in the LOMCE, the revalidation, exclusion and competitiveness. I have found that the assessment of individual skills or human qualities that each learner has to develop to deal with the complexity of the modern digital age is not compatible with external.
What knowledge can I generate?
Knowing how to assess students, teachers, is very importante. This is very usefull to know the different types of assessment there is to apply it to my future career. Maybe you can start of with using a formative type of assessment, and with the different results you achive you can decide whether to continue with that type of change to a different type of assessment. It also depents a lot on the situations of the classroom, ambience, etc.
New
material added
The material I have added is linked down below.
What does the material contribute?
What does the material contribute?
These materials contribute the importance of assessment, consequences and assessment in the LOMCE.
Why has the material been included?
Why has the material been included?
It has been included because it has helped me understand better the formative assessment, some of the consequeces in the LOMCE and the importance of it in general.
Bibliographic references.
Black, P. 2001: Formative assessment and curriculum consequences. In Scott, D. , editor, Curriculum and assessment. Westport, CT: Ablex Publishing , 7-23.https://books.google.es/books?hl=es&lr=&id=3w_R9xqouJUC&oi=fnd&pg=PR5&ots=aZHBBZFKXK&sig=AOfXx8xEBirikpByKrQQpYjDdTI&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
Pérez Gómez, Ángel I. Evaluación externa en la LOMCE. Reválidas, exclusión y competitividad Revista Interuniversitaria de Formación del Profesorado, vol. 28, núm. 3, septiembre-diciembre, 2014, pp. 59-71 Universidad de Zaragoza. Disponible en:
https://www.redalyc.org/pdf/274/27433841005.pdf
Bibliographic references.
Black, P. 2001: Formative assessment and curriculum consequences. In Scott, D. , editor, Curriculum and assessment. Westport, CT: Ablex Publishing , 7-23.https://books.google.es/books?hl=es&lr=&id=3w_R9xqouJUC&oi=fnd&pg=PR5&ots=aZHBBZFKXK&sig=AOfXx8xEBirikpByKrQQpYjDdTI&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
Pérez Gómez, Ángel I. Evaluación externa en la LOMCE. Reválidas, exclusión y competitividad Revista Interuniversitaria de Formación del Profesorado, vol. 28, núm. 3, septiembre-diciembre, 2014, pp. 59-71 Universidad de Zaragoza. Disponible en:
https://www.redalyc.org/pdf/274/27433841005.pdf
The Importance of Assessment in Education, 5th october 2017. [Video file]
Comments
Post a Comment