Lesson 4. Management of space, time and material resources.


Management of space, time and material resources.




Questions.

What preliminary ideas do I have about the topic?
The preliminary ideas I have of this topic I saw a little while ago on a news programme is how schools have to manage the space such as how the classrooms are distributed, and some of negative factors that have a impact what you thing wont have an impact. The time management I only knew about it by my timetables at school. And as for material resources I remember from school aswell some rules about the schools own materials. 

What have I learned?
I have learned how the school space should be, expandable, conversible, multipurpose and varied. But there are also some negative factors to take in consideration that can have an impact. 
Another consideration that I have learned about the space is that a classroom has to be at least 50m2, along with other facilities to help the student. 
Then we move on to the time management, which are school timetables. So the hours of teaching, and the breaks. Another very important aspect I have learned, if that there are a fixed hours that at least should be taught of each subject. 

What is more difficult for me to learn?
The most difficult thing for me to understand about this lesson was the number of hours assigned to each subject Therefore in this pdf is what the law says about school hours. https://www.dogv.gva.es/datos/2019/07/18/pdf/2019_7218.pdf

What do I need to learn more?
I need to learn more about where I have difficulties, so in that case I need to look at the laws and why is there an amout of hours assigned to each subject. Also what time schedule  better for the eduactional comunity, I have found a good news article that reflect the situation wherther its better continuos or split.
https://www.publico.es/espana/jornada-escolar-continua-partida.html


What knowledge can I generate?
Knowing how to manage schools space, time and material is very important, therefore for my future career it is fundamental that I know about these topics. So now I can understand a timetable, a schools schedule, create some activities that reflect these topics to understand them better, like making a schools timetable with the law. 

New material added 
https://www.eoi.es/blogs/gestioneducativa/2016/04/20/espacio-educativo-espacio-escolar-y-espacio-docente/

Why has the material been included?
Unfortunatly this material is in Spanish, but Its important to know the space of education, scholar and of the teacher

What does the material contribute? 
It contributes an explanation of each sector. 

Bibliographic references.

RESOLUCIÓN de 5 de julio de 2019, Conselleria de Educación, Cultura y Deporte. Diario oficial de la generalitat valenciana. Num. 8584. [en linea] Disponible en: 
https://www.dogv.gva.es/datos/2019/07/18/pdf/2019_7218.pdf

Baena, Macarena. Madrid 23 de octubre 2019. El público. ¿Jornada escolar continua o partida?. [en linea] Disponible en: 
https://www.publico.es/espana/jornada-escolar-continua-partida.html

BG, Kath, 20 abril 2016. Escuela de organizacion industrial. Blogs eoi. Master en gestion educativa. Espacio educativo, escolar y docente. [en linea]. Disponible en: 
https://www.eoi.es/blogs/gestioneducativa/2016/04/20/espacio-educativo-espacio-escolar-y-espacio-docente/










Comments